FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What Honors status information do hotel staff see at check-in?
Old Apr 15, 2011, 9:06 am
jefftiger

Programs: UA 1K MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold, CAM Card
What Honors status information do hotel staff see at check-in?

When I check into a Hilton-family hotel, I always wonder what sort of information staff at the check-in desk are able to bring up on their screen with respect to my Hilton Honors status. My wife was recently talking to a staff member at a Hilton where I stay frequently and that person was able to bring up information showing that I was the 9th best guest (by revenue, I assume) at that property. That kind of made my day, but it doesn't take much to impress me.

But, if I check into a Hilton family property for the first time, does the agent see any relevant information about my Hilton Honors status (e.g., number of days spent at Hilton properties, amount spent) beyond just my membership level?

I've checked the FAQ and done a forum search, but haven't come up with a thread addressing this, although I could very likely be using the wrong keywords for a search.

Oops: I just found a thread sort of dealing with this: "Check-in agent can see your lifetime no. of nights."

Last edited by jefftiger; Apr 15, 2011 at 9:15 am