FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Honors® Visa® Signature Card from Citibank®
Old Apr 13, 2011, 4:48 am
Droch

Programs: BA Silver, EK Silver, VS Gold Hilton Gold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold,
Originally Posted by ptpinit
I received the following offer from Citi in the snail mail today. Looked a lot like the balance transfer checks I get in the mail from them and almost shredded it instantly. It comes with an invitation number tied to my Citi HH VISA.

"Earn 25 Extra Hilton HHonors Bonus Points per $100 spent on eligible purchases until 6/30/11.* You deserve to be rewarded for using your Citi Hilton HHonors Card, and this special offer does just that. HHonors Bonus Points add up quickly and you can turn them into great rewards. So enjoy your Bonus points -- on us! To take part in this offer, you must enroll by 5/29/11 using the Invitation Number given below.

* With this offer, you will earn 25 extra Hilton HHonors™ Bonus Points per $100 spent on eligible purchases until 6/30/11. Additional earnings associated with this program may overlap with other offers in which you are currently enrolled. Eligible purchases exclude balance transfers, cash advances, items returned for credit, fees, and interest charges. The promotion starts within 4 business days of when you accept this offer and will end on 6/30/11.

In order to qualify for this offer, the account must be open and current at all times. If your account is closed for any reason, including if you convert to another product, you may no longer be eligible."

Not much of a bonus at all, especially since I rarely use the card (only where my HH Surpass AMEX isn't accepted ), but hey, free points.

Thats a really good offer. Worth directing a month of spening on another card towards that one.