FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA refuses to give me a clear receipt
View Single Post
Old Apr 6, 2011, 4:29 am
ThatT1Feeling

Programs: BA GGL / GFL, Mucci Diamond!, HH Diamond, Radisson Premium, IHG Gold, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by bostontraveler
I recently exchanged a LHR-BOS-LHR ticket for a LCY-ZRH return ticket.
Unfortunately, the reissued ticket does not show the actual new price. It just shows the additional amount collected and doesn't reference the first ticket as being accepted as another form of payment.
I need to be reimbursed from my client so I need a clear transaction receipt.
I asked BA in LCY and by phone for a clearer receipt, simply showing the new ticket price- but no dice.
It seems pretty ridiculous that a company cannot give me the detail of what I purchased.... Does anyone have any insights or suggestions here?
Thanks!
I recently changed the time of a flight which cost an additional £350 (booking into Y class) - reclaimable from client.

I then followed up this change to upgrade to Club as the cost was relatively small (less than £100 which I am paying out of my own pocket).

I was only sent one receipt by email which was the cost of the upgrade to club which I can't claim. Can BA find a way to send me the claimable receipt for £350? No they can't. They can only send me the receipt for the latest transaction on the booking. Madness...