FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA/AA Jamaica-Las vegas-New York-London
View Single Post
Old Apr 2, 2011, 10:30 am
Lobengula

Programs: Mucci Entry Level, BA Gold, EK Pleb, SK Pleb, QR Pleb
In Kingston we stayed at The Pegasus hotel. I liked this a lot, a cool business hotel with a big pool. It seemed popular with airline staff as well, always a good sign.

Sunday morning and time for the flight to Miami. I had arranged for a taxi driver to take us to the modern airport. The ride took about 20 minutes. Check-in took only minutes and there was a dedicated security check channel for premium pax.

Sadly the lounge is closed and nobody seems to know when it will reopen. Again, priority boarding worked like a charm and we soon boarded the plane to Miami. The flight was about 1.5h. The only problem was that the plane arrived to a very remote gate at Miami. It took about 15 minutes walk/train to reach passport control.

After that we looked for the new OW lounge at E-gates and found it!! An elevator took us up to this elusive lounge. This is one of the better lounges outside London, it's bright and really large. Good food, drinks, showers and wifi. I let the pictures speak for themselves: