FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How are KE Economy?
View Single Post
Old Mar 28, 2011, 10:59 pm
bhmlurker

I just returned from a ATL-ICN roundtrip in KE's Y cabin and can say that it is much better than UA, MA, CI, and likely many other airlines. Food is the standard choice between Korean or Western meal, adequate and nothing to write home about. Flight attendants are tall gorgeous models, though English may not be their strong point. Seat pitch is as good as UA's Economy Plus (I'm 5'10" male with long thigh), and when reclined the seat bottom slides forward in this new design. Seatback touchscreen AVOD is excellent, with new movies such as Black Swan, True Grit, Harry Potter's last movie part I, etc. Each seat has either a USB port or 3 seats share 2 US-style 110v 3-prong plug (tested and worked on ICN-ATL return trip's 772, hard to find/see and below seat cushion). I'd check KE's site to see if your particular flight on that day of the week has 110v outlet. The only complaint I had is that both of my outbound and return flight were completely full; KE knows how to pack their planes full of bodies!