FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JetBlue Travel Bank Issue
View Single Post
Old Mar 10, 2011, 5:20 pm
jaesun

Originally Posted by LiaJB
I would recommend signing up for a True Blue account, and then rather than the annoyingly long username and password, you can find your credits using your TrueBlue log in instead. If it doesn't automatically link to your current credit, you can get them merged by the TrueBlue department, and then be able to look it up with an e-mail and self generated password instead.

Good luck!
yeah, i have a TB account already. my login for TravelBank is the same as my TB account credentials. I think I will just call up JB and hopefully get it resolved. I checked my credits by "booking" a flight and got to the payment page, and saw that I was able to apply credits. So I know my credits exist and are associated with my TB account. Just a matter of getting into the TravelBank account.

Oh, one more question. Am I able to apply my credits (which are associated with my TB account) with someone else's tickets who has a TB account also? They say I can use my credits for anyone else that I choose, but from the payment page, there doesn't seem to be a way to lookup a TravelBank account seperately. So if someone is buying tickets and using his TB account, I am not sure if I will be able to use my credits.