FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Priority club account deleted!
View Single Post
Old Feb 23, 2011, 4:28 am
DoubleJ

Programs: Willamette Valley Cropdusters Silver Elite, National Tent Frequent Stay program, Ed's Rent-a-tractor
Are your accounts actually deleted, or are they frozen pending investigation? It could be the latter, especially since you were told someone would be contacting you concerning this. If you look at some of the past threads in this forum, Priority Club has been known to freeze/close accounts in those cases they suspect some sort of fraudulent point activity.

I assume that when you contacted the Priority Club Service Centre they did not give you any details or reasons (aside from the fraudulent charge) for why this happened. You mentioned the WIIAM trivia game. To your knowledge would the Priority Club Service Centre have any other reason besides the WIIAM to look into your account?

If it is the WIIAM game that has prompted this action, perhaps there is something (besides making a bot) or actually a combination of things that taken individually are would not cause a problem, but that together may have raised suspicions within Priority Club? For example, while not yourself, have a few or more your family members recently opened new accounts and have only played the game with these accounts? Have you or anyone in your family won any points in the WIIAM game recently? Have you or anyone in your family opened the browser cache to look at the questions before playing the WIIAM game?

In any case, this is all conjecture. I assume when the Priority Club representative contacts you, you will gain a clearer understanding of what happened. I hope everything gets cleared up.