FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Re-creating a photo - To New York with UA, BA and WW.
Old Feb 21, 2011, 3:05 pm
Kevincm

Programs: Mucci, BMI*G, M&M SEN, FB Gold, PC Plat, Father of GhettoIFE
Wow. I didn't expect that quick a reaction to this report!

Originally Posted by N830MH
Wow! You bought new airplane models from your flight crew, huh? Unbelievable!! How lucky that FA gave you a nice airplane models and is that a free of charges or did you pay for it?
I do buy and collect the models still. I like to have a collection of aircraft that I've stepped on in my flat. It was paid for and a nasty £8 at that for a very small model. It's the thought that counts....

Originally Posted by shuckit
Enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks shuckit

Originally Posted by vecta
Great reading.

Last year in Manhattan we went up the top of the rock in the middle of summer, your shot of central park snowed in looks awesome.
Thanks vecta. When I was up there, it was ... the 41st day that Central Park had been snowbound. I liked the Top of the Rock - areas inside to keep warm in areas outside to look around in. Glad you liked the shot

Originally Posted by CMK10
Good report, I'm always happy to see them from you. It's funny you mention that your CRJ had a Delta feel to it. As the aircraft is ASA it previously operated for Delta. Good spot by you.
Ahh. No wonder I was huming the Delta safety music and visions of Deltalina telling me smoking isn't allowed CMK10

Glad you enjoyed the report!

And speaking of which - All parts of the report are now loaded (and yes - it's taken the best part of 2 hours to upload this) with lots more pictures.

Enjoy! Comments and Feedback welcome!