FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TSA bag inspections / search AFTER travel (Savannah train incident) [merged thread]
Old Feb 21, 2011, 2:01 pm
4nsicdoc

Originally Posted by lmirante
What could they possibly threaten you with this time? Do you want to walk out of the train station today? If you refuse, do you have to get back on the train? What's the justification? This is beyond stupid. I can't even comprehend..... I would think a LEO would HAVE to be on your side here. This is, just, so...... I honestly can't think of anything......
Anyone this happens to in Georgia should immediately go to the County Attorney in the applicable county, Chatham County for Savanah and sign a complaint against every participating TSO thug for the criminal offense of a violation of Official Code of Georgia Annotated section 16-5-40 and demand a physical arrest, not a summons. If the prosecutor won't buy a kidnapping charge go for false imprisonment under section 16-5-41(a)Throw the awipes in with Bubba for a real grope. That section defines kidnapping to include taking "away another person without lawful authority or warrant and hold[ing] such other person against his or her will. TSOs are not LEOs and have no such authority. Also, it wouldn't be the first time for Georgia. A TSA thug from the Atlanta airport was accused a couple of months ago of kidnapping and rape. They are all such sweethearts aren't they? Since the offense occurs in your presence, under Ga law you may make a citizens arrest. If the TSO uses or threatens force to detain you, you may kill him/her in self defense. Particularly since you now know that Georgia TSA goons are rapists and kidnappers.