FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Fidelity 2% cashback Amex vs other rewards cards
Old Feb 12, 2011, 7:24 pm
KALYANP12

Programs: United 1P, Hilton Silver
Question Primary Credit Card Recommendation: SPG Amex vs Fidelity Amex vs Citi AA Amex

I am not sure, where to post this. Mods...Feel free to move this to an appropiate thread/forum.

I spend about $25,000 annually on my credit cards. Right now, my primary card is Amex Blue Cash. Cash back is teired, (5% for Gas, Grocery and Drug Store after $6500 spend, and 1.25 for every day purchases). I got a cash back of about $225 the last couple of years.

All of this spend, is personal, I do not travel a lot for business. I visit India with my family every year. I always fly economy, as I pay for the tickets. I would love flying business class with miles in my next trip. All of my family members are United 1P. I try to fly *A to get United miles. I have 190k United, 180K AA Miles and 90K Hilton points.

I am looking for recommendations about which card to use as primary. Reading through various forums in FT, I understand that a lot of folks prefer the SPG Amex and the Fidelity Amex (2% cash back). Right now, I am using Citi AA Amex and Chase United MP, applied both of them for the 75K bonus and 50K bonus miles respectively.

Thanks a lot for the input.