FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [EXPIRED] Fee waived, US Airways Card, 30K + 10k @ anniversary
Old Feb 12, 2011, 7:04 pm
whynotgo

Programs: AA Gold, AMEX MR, BA, DL, SPG, UA, US, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by GamecockFan
I still have the US Airways Visa. It was never converted to a MasterCard. I've read the Barclays horror stories but I'm undecided if I want to apply for this card and churn it for the miles but I saw this in the terms and conditions:

Does anyone have any experience with this?
"US Airways Visa"???- Check the back of the card. Is the issuer Barclays or is it what I think it is Bank of America? Previously, Bank of America issued Usairways VISA cards and Juniper/Barclays issued Usairways Mastercard. About two years ago, most be but not all Bank of America issued Usairways VISA cards were converted to Juniper/Barclays issued Usairways Mastercards. Bank of America retained some of their former USairways credit card holders. This happened to me.

Regarding obtaining multiple Juniper/Barclays issued Usairways Personal Mastercards, in my experience in the last two years Barclays would not allow me to have more than one. But I can have a personal and a business Barclays Usairways card

Let us know.