FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Travel Hacking Cartel
View Single Post
Old Jan 26, 2011, 6:43 pm
thepointsguy

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, MTA Rust, Hertz Five Star something or other
Originally Posted by LizzyDragon84
Right now, the site has 10 deals listed. Some of them include how to get Priority Club points for filling out some quizzes (something Gary Leff already covered in his View from the Wing blog), how to get points from Delta for signing up for a FedEx account and how to get Hilton silver status. So far, mostly stuff I've already seen elsewhere (except that Delta/Fedex thing, but probably just missed the thread about it on FT).

So far, not much the diligent FT surfer doesn't already know about. But I'm going to try it out for a month or two to see if it's worth the price or not. I've already found a way through it to score 2,000 more SPG points that I didn't know about before, so there are some nuggets of good info here and there.
All things I've covered (along with other bloggers like Gary and Lucky)for free on my blog in the past week or so. What is it they say about imitation?
PC Surveys
FedEx deal
Hilton Status

If people don't have time to cruise FT all day and check blogs, you can easily sign up for RSS feeds so you get daily emails with key posts from good travel blogs.