FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What Feedback Would You Give the “Red Coats” in Atlanta?
Old Jan 26, 2011, 5:33 pm
atldlff

Programs: DL:PM - Reserve, 2MM, FC, RW; HH: SILVER MR: SILVER
Thank you everyone for your feedback in this thread!

I along with Canarsie and milesandpoints had the opportunity to spend some time with the ATL Red Coats and the ATL Worldport Leadership team this afternoon.

We talked about FlyerTalk and did our best to summarize the feedback you provided in this thread. We also has the opportunity to provide our own personal views on the Airport Customer Service experience.

We hung around until the end of the meeting and I was very impressed that almost everyone in attendance made it a point to stop by and shake our hands and talk to us and make it a point to thanks us and point out the value of hearing about the experience from a customer point of view.

BTW... The Red Coats told us to tell all of you "Walk a Mile" participants hello, and said they hoped you would continue to stop by and say hello on your journeys through the ATL airport. Look closely at the pictures here and you can see on the screen that they used the logo from the October event, "IT'S OUR AIRLINE AND IT SHOWS".

A special thanks to milesandpoints for joining us. It was a real pleasure to meet you!

P.S. To those PSAs that told me they read FlyerTalk, I hope you will take this opportunity to post of say Hello! We would really like to have you as a part of the team and as Canarsie said today, you will be welcomed!

You can see the few pictures I took today here.