FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - mlife (mgm) questions
View Single Post
Old Jan 24, 2011, 11:41 pm
steve1998

I also just got back from Aria. I am a platinum tier player. As a special invite for mlife, they gave me $23 in ExpressComps...wahoo!, 1/6 of 1 bet.

I was just there for 2 nights, both comp'd with $200 in freeplay and 2 buffets. I played 7hrs, 36 minutes 6 deck BJ at $136/bet (verified by players club). My BJ play is by the book with regard to strategy and betting. I also played various slots and accumulated 1900 old style points.

This play was awarded $117 in Express Comps. I also had no resort fees, but I am not sure if they were comp'd prior or under some secret Express Comp system. So, hopefully this helps those who want to calculate their comps.

I go to Vegas about every month, my play is usually 4-6hrs BJ per day for 3 days at $100-$200. Usually I never ask for additional comps as I am a burger and beer guy and would rather not have the "put it on your room and we shall see" hanging over me. I like the Express Comps. Even though it is obvious they are paying less, I see them accumulate, can spend them how I like, and they accumulate over time.