FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta SkyClub one-day pass for only $12
View Single Post
Old Jan 22, 2011, 6:20 am
anjam

Programs: mainly UA and CO
I was able to buy 2 yesterday ... they went in and out of stock - it seems.

These seem to be available for air travel with ANY airline -- -you donīt have to fly Delta to use their lounge.

Here are the One-Day pass terms and conditions:
  • This Delta Sky Club One-Day pass grants access to any Delta Sky Club location worldwide and is valid for a single day of travel. Access to partner lounges is not permitted.
  • Delta Sky Club facilities may be used only in conjunction with same-day ticketed air travel on any airline.
  • No guests are permitted with this pass.
  • This pass is not retroactive and may not be combined with any other offers, savings or award.
  • You must be at least 18 years of age for Club access or membership. You must be at least 21 years of age to enter Clubs with a self-service bar, unless you are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who is a Club member. Local age restrictions apply in non-U.S. locations.
  • This pass has no cash value except that the stated value of this pass may be credited within 60 days of use toward the cost of a one- or three-year Delta Sky Club membership. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or frequent flyer program award. This offer is not available for purchase online. Duplicated or altered passes are void and will not be accepted. This pass is nontransferable, nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged for money.
  • Amenities may vary among Delta Sky Club locations.
  • This pass is subject to all Delta Sky Club rules. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/skyclub. Failure to comply with the rules may result in termination of the pass without compensation.
  • Delta reserves the right to revise its Club rules, terms and conditions without notice at any time.
  • Pass holders will not be compensated for changes in locations, rates or policies.
  • Offers and rules subject to change. Additional restrictions may apply

or check here for more info: http://www.delta.com/traveling_check...pass/index.jsp

I myself will try to get in with my 2 little kids (on one pass - although it seems to say no guests allow). Hope it will work.