FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2014] DISCUSSION Hilton Honors Hotels near Chicago, Illinois USA {US-IL}
Old Jan 15, 2011, 10:54 am
Sweet Willie
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by aglp2k
I am HHonors Gold. Any feedback on these hotels is appreciated. Good/Bad. Location, Restaurants etc.

Hilton Lisle/Naperville
3003 Corporate West Drive
Lisle, Illinois,60532
Just had a stay at the Hilton Lisle.

As a diamond was given a 6th floor club level room, I'm not sure why this level was special as the hotel is an 8 floor hotel, I would have had the club level on the top floor but oh well. On the 6th floor is also a PC & printer to use (free). We were also given a single free drink coupon (from the bar or restaurant Algauers), & two breakfast buffet coupons.

Room was a simple king bed with queen pull out sleeper sofa. When the person in the room next to us would use the water, there was a loud water in pipes sound but overall the room was pretty quiet even though facing the highway (I-88).

The hotel was hosting both a couple young boys hockey teams as well as a wedding. The hotel had posted very prominently that Quiet time was from 11pm until 7am. Very pleased that they did this as the hotel was quiet.

We were attending a birthday party at a bar called Mullens which is less than 1/4 mile away from the hotel. The hotel shuttle will drop one off for free (as well as pickup if before 10:30pm when the shuttle stops running). The shuttle driver gave us a $10 coupon good for a free appitizer, Kobe beef slider burgers were only $2.50 each so Mrs Sweet Willie & I split 4 sliders for free and a cobb salad. Quite a decent meal.

Breakfast buffet in the morning consisted of pancakes, biscuits & gravy, sausage links & bacon, scrambled eggs, egg station where one could get eggs cooked to order, fresh fruit, assorted breads and a couple pastries/muffins.

Parking is free.