FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Airline Status Match Master Thread: 2009 - 2011
Old Jan 6, 2011, 7:12 pm
irrawaddy

Programs: AA EXP
Nice, I can now match my AA EXP to UA's 1K.

Hello ******,

Thank you for your interest in our Elite Status Match.

Before we process your request, I wanted to advise you of a couple changes we made to the program in 2011.

Prior to January 1, 2011, we were not able to match up to 1K status. The highest level we could upgrade was Premier Executive. The criteria to maintain the Premier Executive status was 15,000 qualifying flight miles or 20 qualifying flight segments.

In 2011, we are able to match up to 1K status with the requirements of 35,000 paid, qualifying miles or 40 segments on qualifying flights* within that 90-day timeframe. The Premier Executive requirements are fly 17,500 paid, qualifying miles or 22 segments on qualifying flights* within that 90-day timeframe.

*Qualifying lights must be operated by United, United Express, Continental, Continental Connection or Continental Express with a United or Continental flight number and credited to the member's Mileage Plus account. Flights operated by United, United Express, Continental, Continental Connection or Continental Express that have a partner’s codeshare flight number do not qualify. Flights operated by any other airline do not qualify.

We would like to know if you would like to be upgraded to the 1K level or the Premier Executive level for your 90 day time-frame. Please reply to this e-mail and we will be happy to get your request processed.

I appreciate your time and understanding.

Regards,

Service Director
Mileage Plus