FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Q1 2011 Car Rental Bonus Promos!
View Single Post
Old Jan 4, 2011, 11:32 am
ashaboe

Programs: AS Gold/SPG Gold/Hertz PC
When I login my offer is for double miles ... use of VS AWD is a must, but doesn't look like there is a coupon code

DRIVE UP YOUR MILES THIS WINTER
If you need to sort out your car rental this winter, then Avis is the place to be. That's because when you rent a car for three days or more between January 1 and March 31, 2011 - you'll earn double miles.

Avis worldwide operates in over 4,000 locations in 114 countries. So you'll find an Avis (along with bonus miles) wherever you are. Whether you're organising your holiday transport or just ditching your bike and plumping for a warmer commute, you can top up your miles on the road.

Just add your membership number and your Flying Club/Avis AWD number (found on the reverse of your membership) when you book online at www.avis.co.uk/virginflyingclubOpens in a new window or quote it when you call 08445 81 81 81, and we'll automatically add those extra miles.

TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Offer valid for bookings made between Dec 15, 2010 and March 31, 2011. Rentals must be between January 1, 2011 and March 31, 2011.
2. You must quote your Flying Club AWD number (found on the reverse of your Flying Club membership card) at time of booking to qualify for your extra miles.
3. Only rentals for 3 days or more qualify for the extra miles offer.
Originally Posted by Evan!
Marty, I get the following message when I click on that link.
SORRY, WE DON'T SEEM TO HAVE THAT PAGE
The page you are looking for may have been removed, renamed or is temporarily unavailable.

Please return to the Virgin Atlantic home page.
Could you check it out and let me know what you get? Perhaps one has to be logged into VS' web site in order to see the promotion. If that is the case, please copy/paste the T&C here. If there are any images that accompany the promo please post them here as well. Use an IMG tag with the URL in the body.