FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Menstruation Arouses TSA Suspicion
View Single Post
Old Nov 25, 2010, 1:58 pm
tanja

Originally Posted by gojirasan
Pathetic sheeple. She doesn't have a problem with the TSA for doing their invasive patdowns. She says: "So please, please, tell the ladies not to wear their liners at the airport". IOW it was her own fault for wearing the thing I guess. Those things don't look like they could absorb much blood. Maybe that is why the TSO was suspicous. "Miss, what is the purpose of this pad?". Could a used panty-liner be used as a weapon somehow? I hope she gets groped even more next time.
That is nobodys buisness if "you" were a pad ot a tampong when you ahve your monhty "friend" visiting.

Not everybody uses a tampong. A lot of women, especially over 30 wears a pad.
If it was me I would have taken it out in public and thrown it in front of them.

SICK !. Now TSA is going to make a rule what you cant use when you have your "friend".

And so what that they can be washed. That is the time now to recycle and for the earth.

Originally Posted by gojirasan
I'm sort of wondering why she is wearing it at all. I have my suspicions, but I'm not really sure. And if I'm wondering then maybe a TSO who doesn't use them might wonder as well. Sort of a comment on the TSOs being overly suspicious and nosy about everythiing.
If it is a male TSO he wouldnt have a clue and not wear one. But who knows.

Last edited by essxjay; Nov 25, 2010 at 3:54 pm