FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - This will leave you in tears - or certainly ought to
Old Nov 24, 2010, 9:07 pm
exbayern

Originally Posted by Saitek
I am not saying go public, and go on national TV, I am talking about making a scene and voicing ones concerns while being molested.

Rape victims are ENCOURAGED to speak of their trauma... it helps. when TSO's tell or motion a person to just stfu and take it, that is WRONG. that is beyond wrong that is reprenhensible.
Have you ever been in physical pain? Real pain, so bad that you feel physically ill, as if you are going to fall over? Pain so bad that you can barely control your body and every thought is just on making it to relative 'safety'?

Sometimes speaking up at the time just isn't an option.

I really don't understand how you can blame or judge LeeAnne, or her mother, or others who have had similar experiences, when they already went through such a bad situation?

I understand that you are angry, but I don't see much empathy or compassion for what these people endured, just blame or judgement. Maybe I am reading your posts wrong, but that is how it comes across to me.