FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - This will leave you in tears - or certainly ought to
Old Nov 24, 2010, 8:50 pm
Saitek

so reaching your destination as a victim, is more important than speaking up about the abuse you are currently are receiving, abuse which in many cases will lead to nightmares, tremors, and other psychological trauma?

No I am sorry. Its time Americans stood their ground...

Take for instance that man that had himself soaked in urine by a TSO. If I was his son, and that was my dad, the ENTIRE terminal would have heard about it, right then and there I would have made a HUGE fuss over it. I am not saying be nasty, or violent, I am saying, be vocal.

Tell me, as a frequent flyer, you see an elderly person who is obviously in distress, you gonna stand there or are you going to be a man and step up to the plate?

Think about that for a moment, for the elderly, most over the age of 65 are on heart medications, and high blood pressure meds. thes traumatic situations are actually a REAL danger to their health. Say for instance they are molesting grandma.. and shes crying screaming, you gonna stand there like a tard or will you come to her defense?

Now, lets just say... she has a heart attack and dies. right there from the trauma. had you stepped up and been a man she may have lived... but because your flight was just too important, shes now dead... try living with THAT ONE.

Thankfully my situation hasnt happened - yet... but if current pre NOOD continues, I bet it will...

Its time we are vocal about what is happening, and let others around us know what is happening. Remember you can always take the train, and sue later.