FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pistole on NBC's Today Show Nov 15
View Single Post
Old Nov 15, 2010, 4:53 pm
janetdoe

Programs: AS, BA, AA
Originally Posted by Scubatooth
Personally i have 3 different cameras I will have on me and that 2 of the 3 will have capability to relay video and photo over wireless back to my car in the parking lot which then will upload them to my secure server. It would only take a single text message to a friend of mine to go in grab those videos and publish them to Youtube and have copies on newsroom editors desks very shortly.
Wait - is your real name Jason Bourne?

Originally Posted by slidergirl
But, then, I fly out of SLC - land of sheeple. I probably wouldn't have much of a wait when I opt-out...
The Mormons I personally know do seem to have a lot of respect or deference for authority figures. But I also have to say that when they, as a group, decide to exert their political muscle, they are almost unstoppable - look at the issue of gay marriage in California...

I think that something that impacts as strongly on the family as allowing your children and wife to be viewed naked and groped by entry-level employees would excite some interest in the LDS community.

Also I'm curious if there are any unique TSA issues with temple garments. (make it harder to use naked scanner, need to be removed to clear a secondary alarm, etc.) I wouldn't necessarily think it would happen in SLC, but flying out of other airports...