FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TIP: Anyone Can Buy and Use the UK 14 Day and UK 21 Day Ultimate Ticket
Old Nov 11, 2010, 6:43 am
Ancien Maestro
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by robtking
Those tickets have to be taken to a Vacation Planning (ticket) booth or Guest Relations, who may ask if you a UK citizen or not. I have no idea on the specifics but I'm sure it says on the website's terms.
Originally Posted by robtking
I am not sure as far as Ticketing's process on allowing the sell of these tickets, but I do warn you against 'authorized resellers' for his particular ticket. Being a Cast Member formerly positioned at Main Entrances, I can tell you that we had many guests who bought these tickets from who they thought were authorized resellers, their biometrics on the ticket didn't work and we go to look up the ticket's history, we find out that the ticket had been used say 3 months ago then not anymore, The ticket is also registered to another person, therefore we would have to deny admittance and ask that the guest speak with Guest Relations.

Just make sure it's an authorized ticket reseller!! Many dealers in the Orlando area are not!

The ticket reseller noted to me that anyone can buy and use this ticket.. even Americans. They have sold this ticket a thousand times over without a problem. Once onsite, like any other ticket, you swipe and they'll obtain your finger print. There is the option of getting a voucher I've heard and obtaining the ticket at Guest Relations as you have mentioned.

Robtking.. you mentioned you were a cast member, and you checked these tickets.. if there was a problem with the tickets, the guests were then sent to guest relations as you've mentioned.. Seems to me a two step process you described.. good tickets allowed admission.. tickets with problems with biometrics are sent to guest relations.. but your latest post says straight to guest relations.. seems like two completely different and contradicting processes you've communicated. What is the exact process?

Edit: I can see the need to visit guest relations if you have a electronic ticket. Sorry robtking.. misread your comment about the electronic tickets.

Last edited by Ancien Maestro; Nov 11, 2010 at 10:37 am