FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Fairmont President's Club MASTER FAQ
View Single Post
Old Nov 9, 2010, 6:26 pm
Jasper2009
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
[SIZE="4"]Complimentary Dining/Willow Stream Spa Certificates[/SIZE]

As listed above, Premier members receive two $25USD Dining/Willow Stream Spa certificates and Platinum members receive four $25USD Dining/Willow Stream Spa certificates per year.

Certificates can be used at most restaurants or at the Willow Stream Spa, however they cannot be used for in-room dining or in-room spa treatments.

How do I use a free dining certificate?

You need to inform the waiter about your intention to use your certificates before/upon being seated. It is also possible to have the front desk redeem the certs when staying at the hotel.

The dining certificate can only be applied towards the food & beverage charge and does not include gratuity. Offically, the credit cannot be used for alcoholic beverages, though this rule isn't always enforced.

Can several dining certificates be redeemed at the same time?

Yes, you can use several (or all) dining certificates at the same time.

Do I have to stay at the hotel to use the dining certs?

There is no such restriction in the T&C, so you shouldn't have any problem just going to the restaurant at any Fairmont hotel and enjoying a nice meal.

Are any restaurants excluded from using the dining certificates?

Yes, dining certificates cannot be used at a few (independently owned/operated) restaurants (exceptions include some restaurants at the Plaza and the Savoy Hotel).

Dining certificates can be used at most restaurants.

Are there any other exceptions?

Yes, officially dining certificates cannot be used when the date is blacked out for using free night / room or suite upgrade certificates. Black-out dates can be found here.

Are certificates transferable?

Premier member cannot transfer their certificates.
Platinum members may transfer their certificates to immediate family, i.e. spouse, parents, (adult) children and siblings.

Last edited by Jasper2009; Apr 7, 2018 at 9:26 am