FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TIP: Anyone Can Buy and Use the UK 14 Day and UK 21 Day Ultimate Ticket
Old Nov 7, 2010, 12:10 pm
robtking

Programs: DL
Originally Posted by Ancien Maestro
TIP: Anyone Can Buy and Use the Disney World UK 14 Day and UK 21 Day Ultimate Ticket

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm planning a 21 night trip for my family of 4 including a 1 year old and 5 year old. We are also Canadian. So the ten day ticket was what we were considering, and didn't seem to be the right product since we wanted the flexibility of visiting throughout our vacation, and Christmas break being a zoo, we wanted to visit the attractions during the low season before the crowds arrived, as well as taking in the Disney World environment during the holidays. The annual pass was a good option, but we're planning to go once within a year for just the 21 night vacation. The annual pass has free parking but would have cost $230 approximately more per ticket, and we would have to buy 3 tickets.. so that put us out of the market.

Frustrated, I found that the UK is offered a 14 day ticket and 21 day ticket. The 14 day ticket is buy 7, get another 7 no charge. The UK 21 day ticket is only $8 more per ticket than the 10 day ticket. Being Canadian, I researched this forum and found no answers whether a non UK resident can buy this ticket and be granted admittance. www.mousesavers.com alluded to international visitors being able to buy an extended ticket but didn't say where.. Still no answers to be found anywhere, but we really wanted to access Disney for 21 days based on the UK product.

Crossing our fingers we ordered the UK 21 day ticket from an authorized ticket reseller. Payment was processed, and I called the next day to confirm shipment and answers. Apparently Disney will not stop anyone including Americans, or other international visitors from purchasing any ticket that anyone wants, nor will admission be refused at the door. Resellers are under contract not to be able to market this fact explicitly. So the official word is that anyone can buy this ticket and use it.. it could be a bit inconvenient to purchase, but its' definitely worth the hassle to buy a 21 day MYW Park Hopper Water Park & Fun ticket for $8US more than a 10 day MYW Park Hopper Water Park & Fun ticket. I did end up buying the tickets from an Orlando vendor for this product; it was relatively easy to obtain this ticket.

Since buying the tickets about three weeks ago, I've verified with Disney staff members time in and time out again, that anyone can buy and use this ticket.. I'm happy to announce that Disney has implemented a roundabout way to obtain additional heavy discounts on longer stay at Disney World.

I am not sure as far as Ticketing's process on allowing the sell of these tickets, but I do warn you against 'authorized resellers' for his particular ticket. Being a Cast Member formerly positioned at Main Entrances, I can tell you that we had many guests who bought these tickets from who they thought were authorized resellers, their biometrics on the ticket didn't work and we go to look up the ticket's history, we find out that the ticket had been used say 3 months ago then not anymore, The ticket is also registered to another person, therefore we would have to deny admittance and ask that the guest speak with Guest Relations.

Just make sure it's an authorized ticket reseller!! Many dealers in the Orlando area are not!