FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2015] Hilton Family MVP Rate
View Single Post
Old Nov 6, 2010, 5:34 pm
Tiki

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
Originally Posted by zachary
I avoid the mvp website and just book through the regular old hiltonhhonors.com website. The corporate ID for mvp rates is 0041604 (Hilton, HGI) and 560041604 (DT, ES, HW, Hampton). This gets the Amex bonus without any problems.
Originally Posted by ZeppoX
HIS, DT, ES = 0560041604
H, HGI, HGVC = N0041604

This info is in this thread already, but to make it easy ...
Use these codes in the corporate code field.

If you look at multiple properties, the HIS, DT and ES code will stop working because the HH system drops the first zero if you check multiple properties. You must make sure that zero is there -- type it in.
Originally Posted by theblakefish
The two discount codes that are displayed through that link:

Hampton®, Doubletree® and Embassy Suites® hotels

Hilton®, Hilton Garden Inn® hotels and at select U.S. Hilton Grand Vacations Club® locations
N0041604

Are these codes that will allow me to get the MVP discount on the standard HH website? I just don't like how the nightly rate is not displayed when searching on the MVP site, and I would hope that this would allow me to search for a hotel, initially see what the standard rate would be, then enter the code and finally get the MVP rate....would be nice! :-:

I tried this code in a dummy booking on hilton.com and the Hampton Inn I want in MEX is giving a very good rate. I just want to make sure this rate qualifies for base HH points too-10 points per $?

The only restrictions are below, no mention of sports or press though I can prove I have been published in a hobbyist magazine if necessary.

Rules & Restrictions

* There is a Credit Card required for this reservation.
* If you wish to cancel, please do so 24 hours before arrival to avoid cancellation penalties.
* A maximum of one room per night at a specific hotel for the Diamond VIP Member to occupy may be validly booked in accordance with the Hilton HHonors Terms and Conditions Diamond VIP Membership 48 hour guaranteed reservations benefit. Additional rooms booked at the same hotel for the same date(s) utilizing the 48 hour guaranteed reservations benefit are invalid and will be cancelled by the hotel and accommodations denied without any liability for such cancelled rooms. Rooms booked utilizing the 48 hour guaranteed reservations benefit are booked at the prevailing rates and pre-negotiated rates and/or corporate rates cannot be utilized with this benefit and cannot be honored.
* At check-in, the front desk will verify your check-out date. Rates quoted are based on check-in date and length of stay. Should you choose to depart early, price is subject to change.
* We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.