FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Alex Jones / Infowars Video on Assaultive TSA Patdowns
Old Nov 6, 2010, 10:53 am
bdschobel
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM-3MM United Gold-MM Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by BearX220
TSOs have a long, if anecdotal, history of showing extra interest in attractive women. At dual-device checkpoints I have seen TSOs urging teenage girls and young women into the Nude-o-Scope while middle-aged men like me were allowed to use the conventional mag without complaint. This is de facto profiling, of course, but not in the name of air security.
I agree with this statement. I'll never forget one evening at Ft. Lauderdale Airport, when a group of TSA thugs appeared at my gate to do "gate screening" (which is absurdly unnecessary, but that's another topic). They looked around the gate area and almost immediately "selected" the two most attractive young women there -- who were perhaps late teens and truly beautiful -- and took them aside to be searched and patted down, in front of everybody there. I was appalled -- and posted the story here on Flyertalk. Events like that should outrage any thinking person. It was as clear as day that the selection process had nothing at all to do with "security."

Bruce