FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - StarMegaDo 2010 Kickoff Dinner - EVERYONE is welcome!
Old Oct 28, 2010, 8:46 pm
sbm12
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

StarMegaDo 2010 Kickoff Dinner - EVERYONE is welcome!

The opening night of StarMegaDo 2010 is Sunday, October 31, 2010. While the initial happy hour event is limited to folks participating in the full SMD event, we do not have such restrictions for dinner. This means everyone is invited!

Dinner will be at 20th & 7th in Manhattan. It is just a few minutes on the subway or in a taxi from the hotel and is about as good as I could get for our group at the last minute for what is apparently a pretty busy night in town, even if it is a Sunday. I've moved the location to a much better restaurant given the number of attendees. Same price of $55/head and any extra money will be given back to participants but that's about what dinner costs.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in a couple days!

ETA: In response to a few comments I've received about the price point, sorry, but there is not much I can do for a group of 20 on a party night in NYC. The restaurants here simply love a big party because they know we're at their whim.

Last edited by sbm12; Oct 30, 2010 at 2:52 pm