FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Million Miles Recognition from AC
View Single Post
Old Sep 13, 2010, 11:50 am
dave0823

Programs: 2MM, Lifetime E75K, Lifetime Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by dave0823
I sent off a note to AC Super Elite requesting my current mileage, and here is their response:

"Thank you for your email.

Our records indicate you accumulated 3,404,786 miles since you joined Aeroplan. Out of those, 1,573,227 miles were awarded for flights taken with Aeroplan airline partners, specifically 1,188,248 miles from flights taken with Air Canada. Kindly note that Aeroplan’s database includes flights taken on Air Canada Jazz with flights taken on other airlines while those on Air Canada are tabulated separately. We trust this information will be helpful and look forward to serving you again.

Your patience and cooperation are appreciated.

Regards,

Marc Brunet
Aeroplan - Customer Service Representative"

Based on this information, I would assume that I have qualifed for the 1MM. Does anyone know when the next mailings will start? I read from a prior post that mailings may begin late September, but can anyone confirm?

Thanks,
Dave
Last week I had contacted Aeroplan and was told to send a note to Customer Service Delivery at Aeroplan to determine if I qualified for the 1 MM recognition. Today I received the following reply:

"Dear Mr. xxxxxx,
These fields provide a guideline, but are not in fact the exact fields used to determine qualification for the Million Mile program. Please direct your query directly to [email protected] for an exact amount.

The Million Mile Program will be fulfilling packages for qualifying members over the next several weeks and they will be in touch with you directly if you have qualified.

Best Regards

Nicole Elmaleh
Information Maintenance Manager
Airports"

If you request your mileage, why do they only provide you with a guideline, and not be the actual mileage?