FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Tantric TSA: The art of foreplay
View Single Post
Old Sep 5, 2010, 8:40 pm
Exleftseat

To the OP Tyler1988 : this was a phenomenal post and I think everybody enjoyed your writing skills. I feel for you. You are a young fellow, I am in my late 60s and I had to endure the same thing. I always wonder, what other people think when these idiot TSA people feel me up in full view. I fear it could be worse, if someone requests a private screening room. At our age, we seniors normally are "left alone". But not when it comes to the government. There was a young attractive woman with a tight summer dress and she was waived thru without any problems. Me, the smart and experienced traveler wearing loose clothing ( not so smart! ), was subjected to the rigorous search. I can't wait to see what happens when I am in my eighties, maybe in a wheelchair?
After I retired from flying I have traveled most of the world as a regular tourist. I have never ever, not even in totalitarian states, been treated as bad and without any regard to being a human being as I am being treated in the U.S. as a U.S. citizen. That includes TSA and of course immigration and customs ( did I mention the DMV? ). And these folks are paid with my dollars. In my honest opinion, Nazi Germany could not have been much worse, as far as trampling on people's rights. We are being lined up, screamed at and shoved around like objects, not like human beings. In the name of what? The land of the free? Give me a break!!!