FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help needed for connecting flight at PHL (flight US759, ATH-PHL-LGA)
Old Aug 26, 2010, 11:06 am
bitburgr

Programs: Chick-Fil-A Red, Wawa, Red Cross blood donor
Hopefully you found some good information in the PHL airport thread. I'll take a stab at some of these questions...

Originally Posted by scharal
1.What are the exact steps I need to take from the point the plane lands at PHL up to the point of getting on the next plane to LGA?
Follow the crowd to Customs. Go through customs, claim your luggage and drop off your forms. After you do this, keep to the right to drop your checked luggage, then you'll have to go through security again. (Reminder to check any liquids you may have purchased duty-free on the plane.) This will take you back to terminal A.

2. In customs check are they going to get really curious in examining/asking about my netbook and SLR camera? Do you thing that these going to be a considerable delaying factor for me?
Unlikely

3. I am looking at PHL map but I can't figure out where is the exact waiting point for the shuttle bus to terminal F, after I clear customs/immigration. Can anybody help me with this? How far away (in terms of time) from terminal B is terminal F? How often shuttle busses pass in general?
Once you are back airside, look for signs in the A terminal for the shuttle over to F. You cannot walk from A to F and still remain airside. The shuttle runs every 10-15 minutes.

Everything else answered by travelmad478 is spot on.