FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Organized resistance to WBI/invasive patdowns
Old Aug 24, 2010, 12:52 pm
WhitePlains
Suspended

Programs: BA Exec Club, EK Skywards, Hilton Hhonors. No Mucci, but have a far more useful Gucci (wallet).
Originally Posted by Wally Bird
Count me in for SEA. Good luck with this but sadly, I don't think you'll get many takers.

Why ? Don't know, perhaps it's easy to be courageous in front of a computer but nowhere else.
Hi great initiative. I am in.

The issue that people have to be educated about I think is how their basic liberties are being eroded, and all in name of security.

But the people have been too brainwashed by the Government and the security talk: more people are willing to accept it all in the name of security. I fear soon they may agree to strip themselves naked and chain themselves in while they patiently wait for an hour for a free security agent to come along and grope them.

I can do the research and find out about by-laws in major cities. But, I am not sure how many you will find responding to actually going to curbside at the airports, leaving their work or family behind, to talk to people and give info.

One can go with a sign, that may work very well. But, they will detain you on suspicion of trouble making: 'reasonable cause' as they call it.

Why not start an internet based action group first: you can harness a lot of more people and their efforts. Just my two cents.