FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ever feel like the odd person out?
View Single Post
Old Aug 16, 2010, 3:09 pm
SkeptiCallie

Originally Posted by b1513
+1. The OP said they were friendly so I'm not quite sure why the complaint unless they were loud and it was past 10pm. Heck, I'm sure I've been guilty of loitering in the halls, when at a conference, too now that I think about it.

And, really, if they were loud, there's no way they'd know that you were the complainer since the complaint could have come form someone in another room who didn't care to hear noise.

Bobette
All of us are reading the post differently, and I am still hoping the OP posts again to clarify.

As I read the post title, "Ever feel like the odd person out?" it sounds as if the OP is saying that she feels excluded and (because of that) calls security. That would arguably be seeking revenge for being excluded.

It would be an unusual reaction.

Then, after calling security, the issue seems to have become, "What if they are annoyed or seek revenge?"

The reaction of most of us in seeing a large male group would be, at the most, possibly safety concerns or noise, but I wouldn't want to read another person's posts in context of what I might think or do.

OTOH, perhaps the post was not worded exactly to express what the OP was trying to say. Hence my questions in my earlier post.