FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Aug 7, 2010, 1:37 pm
Kalboz

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
Just checked in on a BWB award for one night this past week. FD agent Anita asked me to stand-by as she went to back office to consult with her supervisor when I asked for an upgrade due to a special occassion. Lo and behold, she came out smiling and told me that I am staying at the Governers Suite # 1378 ($1600 rack rate). Checked in about 2 PM and was given a late check-out at 2 PM also. Tried to get the 4 PM checked but was turned down. Regardless, it was a very nice 24-hour period.

This beautiful suite was very special, roomy, well appointed and full of light. Located at a corner on the first floor facing the ocean on one side and the adults swimming pool on the other. Low-fenced porch with outside furniture. Huge bathroom with two sinks in the bedroom and another by the enterance. dining area with a table and four chairs. Two flat screen TVs, etc. Very nice ... thank you Anita, thank you Hyatt for making this special occassion a memorable one.

Check out the photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kalboz/...7624673383164/

Last edited by Kalboz; Aug 7, 2010 at 2:01 pm