FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [EXPIRED] AA Citi / Citibank Card, 75K sign up bonus [read post #2 first]
Old Jul 30, 2010, 11:53 pm
tassojunior

Programs: Lotz
Originally Posted by longleaf
I applied on the 27th for a Citi AA MC personal card. Pull shows on that date from Citibank in my credit report inquiries. Was approved.

I applied on 29th for a Citi AA Visa business card. Pull shows on that date from Citibank in my credit report inquiries. Still pending.

So i guess this means i didn't get turned down due to being a previous cardholder, since i got two pulls (the app on the 27th was my first Citi card).

Interesting they did 2 hard pulls, even though the dates were only 2 days apart.
Business & personal do separate credit pulls with different Citbank names (one's Citibank SD).

Last month I was denied for a (3rd) AA card in a month and reason was "for new customers" but letter said decision based partly on info from Experian, so a pull may have been done.

Can anyone do a screenshot of the 75,000 mile email so people can print it out as "proof" if needed? The 50/100 one is much appreciated !