FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Roma Pass and Airport Transportation questions
Old Jun 15, 2010, 7:15 am
abhilife2001

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Originally Posted by boatnfish
Thanks. We will have 3 full days to explore in Rome, Arrive Monday AM (go through customs, etc.) and will depart Friday AM. That would leave 3 days for, but I didn't consider one will probably be spent in the Vatican. Have been told to make sure we make it to the dome, that it is very cool going up to the top and the view.

Thanks again!
ok.. so u hv 3 full days... U would ofcourse go to Colloseum and Roman forum (Forum is free with colleoseom ticket and valid for the day after also) + u will go to vatican museum and maybe the dome..in the roma pass, colleoseo + forum gets covered, but vatican museum + dome is separate and needs to be paid.. so Unless u r planning to visit another of the museums, the roma pass is not a good deal, primarily because u will want to walk arnd much more and thts the fun.. I hv been there twice and never taken more than 3 transport rides a day (mostly only 2) since in the centre of rome evryplace u walk, there is history and I dont wanna take a metro or something..

Have fun..