FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Need Help Urgently! Malaysia Airlines - Month Misallocation Problem in online booking
Old Jun 11, 2010, 2:43 am
rahima

hi..

i've just booked my flight from kl - ho chi minh on 3rd july 2010 - 5th july 2010 yesterday, and to my surprise the date in my itinerary given was 19th june 2010 - 28 june 2010 which is totally not what i booked.

i emailed the ibesupport and called them for the fifth time now.. just now i received an email from the support and the solution is rm150 per passenger to change the date.

I was so angry and frustrated on how they make money from their costumers... i emailed them back and told them that it is totally unfair for me to pay for something it is not my fault.

i am still waiting for their respond but i can feel how frustrated you are now.
I once encountered the same situation last few months back, i tried to book for my boss form KL-KK and i didn't realize before that the return ticket was on the next month, but due to my panic, i just pay the rm100 for the date changes.

yesterday, as i was so reluctant to do the reservation with MAS again, my colleague was together with me because i don't want to repeat the same mistake again.. i am pretty sure and i swear to God that i click on 3rd of July and 5th of July, and the summary given to me was also the same date... but when i made the payment.. the Itinerary sent via my email was totally different.

it is really unacceptable and i am so frustrated now. Should there is no fair solution to this issue, i am really forwarding this case to the Tribunal Tuntutan Pengguna and to the media as well.

any fellow friends, who encountered the same situation, please do share with us and we need to stop of becoming a victim of their online system.