FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hertz courtesy shuttle service to the port of Miami
Old Jun 10, 2010, 2:25 pm
cordelli
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
We got off the ship about 10:30, and there was a van literaly in front of the ship, so we jumped right in and headed over. It was busy then, but only because they probably had just as many early people returning at that time (those who had to be first to get on the ship) and those coming in to rent. There were complications with everybody in front of us, one was a language problem, second didn't have a credit card, so that's probably not normal. They had three people working. Part of the delay was that if you wanted to do a damage form, they walked out with you to do it, so they could not be serving anybody else at that time.

My gold rental was just sitting there waiting for me (indeed some people we were traveling with saw it at 7 am and left us a note in it).

We returned at the beginning of the cruise I think around 2:30 or 3, there was hardly any delay at all, we were second in line, they were quick, and it had slowed down so much there was only one shuttle running. They were quite nice, I'm sure if you call and ask they will tell you when they are busiest.

Oh, our GPS wasn't sure which side of the street they are on, it's the right side of the one way street. You pull into a small parking garage.