FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Need FT community help to review AutoSlash.com
Old Jun 9, 2010, 5:28 am
AutoSlash
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Thanks Capricorn. We recognize that the needs outside the US can be somewhat different. We actually looked at CarTrawlers' software at one point, but for various reasons it didn't meet our requirements at the time. That said, our existing system is not ideally suited to rentals in the UK either.

Our primary focus is on the US right now, but certainly we'd like to optimize the experience for rentals outside the US at some point as well. Yet another thing on the list.

Appreciate the feedback.

Originally Posted by Capricorn
Nice work - very quick and the presentation is very clear.

I think though it's more useful to USA based people where the insurance situation is different. Here in the UK comparison sites that quote prices including all applicable taxes, fees and insurance (LDW, SLI & UIMP) are more usual and more useful to us. Have a look at one of the sites that uses the CarTrawler software like Argus. I know CarTrawler doesn't apply coupon like yours and that's a big plus for you but it does illustrate the insurance thing I mean.