FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Need Help Urgently! Malaysia Airlines - Month Misallocation Problem in online booking
Old May 31, 2010, 9:38 pm
Kate Tan

Programs: Enrich Frequent Flyer Program
Exclamation Need Help Urgently! Malaysia Airlines - Month Misallocation Problem in online booking

I have just made a booking from Sydney to Kuala Lumpur from 1st February 2011 to 8th February 2011 about one hour ago. After I made the payment via the online booking system, the month was misallocated from 8 February 2011 to 8 March 2011 after a short server glitch in between. I am sure the date I selected was 8 February 2011, but the month was changed to another month for unknown reason. Do anyone had this problem before?

Then I quickly called the number 603 7843 3000 to sort out the problem of the website error. But, the call operator asked me to send an email to [email protected] to fix the problem. But now my main concern is the possible outcomes of this kind of situation. Has anyone ever successful changed the date for MHLOW ticket as the month of the ticket was misallocated?

Many many thanks for your reply.