FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How to walk to Asia Center of Japan Hotel from Aoyamo Itchome Station?
Old May 22, 2010, 3:50 pm
msb0b

Programs: Dirt
Originally Posted by tripweb
This still doesn't make sense to me. In the street view photos, the second step seems to be be pointing through a building, I don't see the subway exit at the first step and I can't tell where the hotel is at the last step.
Here's the English/bilingual version of ChrisLi's link: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...5&ie=UTF8&z=17

It seems confusing because Google Maps routes you through the Aoyama Twin Shopping Plaza. I think staying outside will be easier to get oriented.
  1. Take exit 4(Akasaka) from the Aoyama Itchome subway station. It's shown as 4(赤坂方面) on Goole Maps. You will emerge between the Aoyama Buildings.
  2. Head east on Aoyama Dori to the first light named Front of Akasaka Post Office.
  3. Turn right and head south on Gaien Higashi Dori to the second traffic light.
  4. Turn left and go straight until arrival at Asia Center Hotel on the right hand side.

Originally Posted by tripweb
How do you get he foreign discount package?
You must go to the JR East travel center (not the ticket booth) on the basement level of the Narita Airport terminals. The package is called Suica & N'EX. There are many prominent signs promoting the deal.