FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AS Boardroom: Game changer! (The Pancake Thread)
Old May 13, 2010, 8:41 pm
beckoa
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by tombiro
Funny you say that... was in the SEA BR and met beckoa a few weeks back, like a day or two after they put this puppy in, and we shared a few... We were both amused because we were taking some of those bright and early (or dark and early, as it were) flights out, and the machine wasn't turning on until 6am. Was amusing to be standing there for a few minutes before one of the staff walked up and turned it on for us as the clock struck 6.

GREAT addition to the BR, IMHO.
Was fun

Interestingly enough there are settings to increase or decrease the pancake's size... but its 'restricted access' (doubt they'd want us modifying the settings). I noticed this when the pancakes were larger in PDX then in SEA... and asked about it. Oh, and I've cued the pancake machine up to 8 so far... it is much faster to do this (since it seems there's a bit of a start up time)