FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Anyone ever booked with "Luxury for Less" (FLYL4L.COM) before?
Old May 12, 2010, 1:08 am
adamj023
Suspended

Originally Posted by fti
The first thought that comes to my mind is, "If it's too good to be true...."

Maybe I am confused, but how is being warned that a company may take your money and run be a "shame"?? You would not have saved a pence. You would have lost everything you paid, then have to buy another ticket again.

No wonder many internet sites make people tons of money. So many people are easily deceived.
Some of the well known search aggregators are also picking up firms which have low prices and no mention in BBB or Manta or Dun and Bradstreet's company database.

Personally I wouldn't do business with any firm which is not authorized and of which I can not obtain information about the company.

In the USA there are loads and loads of legitimate ticket consolidators all over with various prices all over the spectrum and some with access to certain flights. A deep search using the internet finds loads of legitimate consolidators which check out. However many others do not even though they are showing the lowest prices on consolidator websites but without a BBB or a corporate search being found anywhere other than an internet domain site, these vendors even if they were somehow a legitimate enterprise, lack enough credibility because to me any legitimate business will be found and one will be able to verify more details about the business itself.

Feel free to use this vendor at your own risk. There are legitimate vendors which check out who have much lower prices than the airlines themselves and are true consolidators who are honorable and will do the right thing.