FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 6 Trains on 6 Continents ~ Connected by 44 Flights on 14 Airlines ~ PART 1
Old May 10, 2010, 12:54 am
Mwenenzi
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Seat 2A
Note for aspiring Trip Reporters: I’ve just written 4,500+ words about a single flight. And to think I could have just published a collection of photos and written perhaps 500 words. As a reader, which would you prefer? Should I shorten these reports? For that matter, how many of you are even still reading this report?! I wouldn’t be surprised if a good number of the newbies got bored stiff and nodded off pages ago… That’s alright – I imagine most of you hard core readers who always comment on my reports are still out there, enjoying whatever libation you’ve chosen to accompany the read. As you must surely know, I enjoy writing for an appreciative audience as much as I do for myself so all this effort fueled by seven beers on a rainy night in South Africa is as much for yourselves and your past support as it is for me. Cheers!
Another great TR. Keep them long. The more detail the better (even if it crashes my pdf writer: I pdf all Seat 2A's TR and read off line)

Part 2 is waiting: 6 Trains on 6 Continents ~ Connected by 44 Flights on 14 Airlines ~ PART 2

Last edited by Mwenenzi; May 10, 2010 at 1:00 am