FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chicago Seminar DO October 16th and 17th 2010
Old May 2, 2010, 7:16 pm
ingy
formerly known as Frugal Travel Guy

Programs: UA Gold, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Silver, Hyatt Platinum
Seminar #8 The Legends of Flyertalk Sunday Time TBD

Actual Scheduled Time is Sunday 2PM to 4PM

Pudding Guy Quote "Collecting and spending frequent flyer miles should be an adventure. I'll reveal some little-known facts about the pudding scheme, fond memories of the Latin Pass deal, why KLM thinks I live in Italy, why my Postman calls me the "Magazine Nut," and why the local UPS guy knows me as the "Popcorn Dude,". I'll also talk about the big ones that got away: LL Bean flies & Budget PDX. Learn from my successes and failures."

Beaubo Quote: "4.6 million miles for $1100; earning millions of miles with 'surrogate' flyers; can you EVER buy enough sausage, magazine subscriptions or trackable luggage tags?"

MrPickles Quote "The AADventures of mrpickles" Earning miles is an investment in your future similar to a retirement program. Maximizing the return on investment is a way of life. When an opportunity presents you need to be prepared to go one step further. I will discuss how I earned over 2.5 million miles on American Airlines without ever purchasing an airline ticket."

Gleff Quote
"From someone who has benefited from several mistake fares, from an oceanfront villa (with private pool) in Thailand to an Extreme Wow Suite at the W San Diego, business class fares to Italy and Cyprus to a modest suite in Seattle… Mistake fares and mistake rates: What I’ve Done and What You Can Do, Too!

· How to find them: Do they still exist on Flyertalk?

· How to take advantage of them – which ones to book, when to book, how many to book?

· When they’ll be honored, when they won’t"

Wanaflyforless will tell you how he achieved Executive Platinum status on American Airlines in a record 19 days.

Maybe one more Legend to follow.

Last edited by ingy; May 11, 2010 at 11:34 am