FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chicago Seminar DO October 16th and 17th 2010
Old May 2, 2010, 7:03 pm
ingy
formerly known as Frugal Travel Guy

Programs: UA Gold, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Silver, Hyatt Platinum
Sponsorships, Donations and Door Prizes

Need a Flyertalk Luggage Tag? A great item to have when standing in the cab line to help cut costs.

Randy says:

"Have them (registrants) simply send an email to me: [email protected] with their mailing address and mention of "Seminar Do" and I'll have one of my staff pick those requests up from my email and we'll send and mail a luggage tag at no cost to the member. It is likely that many of those attending already own these tags (I took 25 of them to the recent AustinDo to give away and only 9 members actually needed tags. So I came home with the rest). We'll do our best to fulfill all the requests though might limit it to the first 50-75 so we have some for other member events that are also going on. We recently sent 25 tags to the Oz Fest Do that is soon going on as well."

Our seven sponsors are:

"AwardWallet.com tracks frequent flyer miles, hotel and credit card points"

Expertflyer.com
"ExpertFlyer is a flight information research tool for frequent flyers. Flight Availability, Seat Maps, Fare Tariffs & Rules and Award & Upgrade inventory that only travel agents previously had access to are now at your fingertips."

PJA Groups
- www.pjagroups.com. Professional meeting & incentive management. Group hotel search & negotiation. Will share few hotel negotiation tips in the presentation.

ItaSoftware.com Combining advances in computer science, innovative problem-solving, and deep industry knowledge, ITA Software's airfare pricing and shopping engine is the fastest, easiest, and most powerful way to optimize airfares and miles. ITA is the tool of choice by leading travel companies and road warriors. Let's talk more about how to best educate your members on using our tool.

Cranky Concierge Service "is an air travel assistance service that helps everyone from occasional travelers to road warriors. Our airline dorks provide everything from fare and award searches to rerouting assistance."

Disney Vacation Clubs will give a talk on the benefits of owning a vacation timeshare with their organization

Elite Helper VJ's consulting service has taken our 7th sponsorship spot. His service helps those of you looking to book Mileage Runs to achieve Elite status on your favorite airline.

These seven fine organizations are providing financial assistance to this event. We appreciate their support. Each of the above firms will have representatives at the seminars to discuss with you the benefits of their programs.

Sponsorships now full. Thank you.

And if you have a door prize to donate contact toomanybooks

Last edited by ingy; Aug 15, 2010 at 7:00 am