FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 'Best credit cards for KF miles accrual' master thread
Old Apr 26, 2010, 8:50 am
aster

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold>>>Silver>>>Blue, Finnair Silver, Royal Caribbean Diamond
Thanks. ^ At first I was going to just include info that would be part of the decision-making process, where the amount of miles per $ spent is probably the #1 factor.

I even thought about ditching the card cost info as it isn't really a major factor, I mean whether the card costs $120 or $180... people are still going to go for the one that gives them the best rate of return in terms of mileage accrual.

As part of the "conversion cost" info I can add if forced conversions take place & the chunks in which points are converted.

I looked at the UOB card months ago but it seemed like a poor offer compared to the other cards out there. So far I've only added cards which are either the top ones in general or at least in a specific area, the sole exception being the official KrisFlyer one which does not appear to be better in any way.