FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Answers to Frequently Asked Questions for Honors Fast Ways to Free Stays (Q2) Promo
Old Apr 13, 2010, 7:19 am
Hilton Honors Ambassador
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton

Programs: Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by brp
I called about Hilton about this and was told (as above) that award stays do not count, just like the Q1 promotion. Apparently this was mentioned in the T&Cs for Q1 (I never saw that one, but that's what the rep told me). I pressed a bit mentioning that this was not in the T&Cs this time and, since award stays count for elite qualification, it was reasonable to assume (when signing up) that they counted here as well, unless otherwise noted. The rep looked further and told me that they do in fact count this time. When I asked for email confirmation (in case I have to deal with it later), he sent (bolding mine):

Since I have three stays in the period (one award) and will have to do a local mattress run for the 4th, this does matter to me.

Does anyone with more experience with HH think there will be pushback on this inasmuch as I have the confirming email with the agent's name?

Cheers.
Hello,

HHonors reward stays will not count towards the offer. The information provided by the customer service agent was incorrect. The terms of the free night portion of the offer are the same as the Q1 offer with the exception of no cap on rewards earned. I apologize for the misinformation you received.

Thank you and kindest regards.

Teresa (HHonorsRepresentative)