FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Korean Air Lounge Ranked No.1 in Asia Pacific Region
Old Mar 22, 2010, 7:11 pm
N227UA

Programs: UA Silver
Originally Posted by A_Lee
There's a whole lot I could say about your post, but given your obvious agenda, I won't bother to spend a lot of time responding to a bunch of nonsense. Two points though.

Bring it on.

I checked the PriorityPass website and there are a total of seven lounges available for use at ICN, including two Hub lounges and two Madina lounges. So your assertion that there couldn't be more people who tried the concourse KE lounge compared to the OZ lounge has no basis in fact. Being KE is the predominant carrier at ICN, and the OZ lounge is on the opposite (OZ) side of the terminal, it is much more logical to assume that KE passengers would go to a PP lounge on the KE side, and not the OZ lounge.

If you can read English, go back and read my post again. I said
Third, there is no way more people could have tried the KE lounge at Concourse A than the OZ lounges at the main terminal and Concourse A.
I did NOT say
So your assertion that there couldn't be more people who tried the concourse KE lounge compared to the OZ lounge has no basis in fact.
To rephrase, what I said was {the number of PP visitors at KE lounge at Concourse A} < {the number of PP visitors at both OZ lounges at ICN}

What you understood was {the number of PP visitors at KE lounge at Concourse A} < {the number of PP visitors at OZ lounge at Concourse A}

Note that I did not say "either" of the OZ lounges.

I hope you did not use such logic on your math exams when you were in school.

Then your argument jump to the main terminal where KE lounge is not available to PP members, and you call me my post a bunch of nonsense.

At Concourse A, KE and OZ should get equal amount of PP visitors due to the proximity. While it is true that pax departing on KE flights may be more inclined to use a PP lounge in the east side, mind you that the number of PP members visiting KE lounge in the main terminal is 0.

BTW, what was your basis for mentioning this in post #7?
Another factor is that more people may have tried the KE lounge compared to the OZ lounges, so those who never tried the OZ lounge naturally wouldn't vote for it.
I just don't understand how one KE lounge at Concourse A can ever get more PP visitors than two OZ lounges at the main terminal and Concourse A. As a matter of fact, I would be surprised if KE lounge at Concourse A gets more PP members than OZ lounge at the main terminal since there are more pax departing from the main terminal than Concourse A. Had it been KE lounge at the main terminal, not Concourse A, your argument might have been slightly more convincing though. If you could say a whole lot about my post, please integrate both logics and facts into your arguments. You are not in the position to call my post a bunch of nonsense when yours is truly so.

You very often badmouth OZ. You have never once written a positive comment about OZ that I've seen. You always praise KE. I'm not sure why you have such a bias. Perhaps you work for KE, or a family member does. Whatever the case, your opinion in my view is absolutely worthless given your history showing your extreme bias. Given that, and your defense of the PP survey without detailed knowledge of their survey method, then using your logic, OZ is a much better airline than KE. Reason being, OZ has consistently outdone KE in the SkyTrax survey, and is consistently awarded 5 stars, yet KE I don't think has yet to get 5 stars. So can I assume we won't see you badmouthing OZ anymore being the survey must prove it's better than KE? Time to put your blatant agenda to rest!

In one sentence; we are discussing about the lounges at ICN, right? So why does SkyTrax come here? Cool down your hothead and stay on the topic.

Last edited by N227UA; Mar 22, 2010 at 11:19 pm