FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Santa Clara REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Mar 13, 2010, 3:53 pm
notquiteaff
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by karung99
You could extend that till June 31 or use it at Fisherman's Wharf HR, and they do not have RC and you could still get 3500 pt with better hotel and location, when checking in ask for 50% discount for parking
If they grant me an extension, I won't "throw away" the night for 3500 points, but rather stay somewhere I want to actually be (might drive south to Monterey for a weekend). SF Fisherman's Wharf doesn't exactly quality in that regard, even though I love SF. But I didn't know I could get lounge comp points when the hotel doesn't actually have one. I thought it's compensation for a closed club.

Edit: argh. Never bring up a thread, then go for a bike ride, come back two hours later, and reply thinking nothing has changed Thanks, pagotto, for clarifying/confirming my understanding of how the 2500 pts work.

Last edited by notquiteaff; Mar 13, 2010 at 3:55 pm Reason: missed the post from pagotto